Cheese always impresses guests. Here are some simple presentation ideas:
- Pick cheeses of contrasting flavours, textures and colours
- Add nuts and fresh or dried fruit
- Choose breads, flat breads and crackers that will show case the cheese; Avoid those that are highly seasoned except with mild creamy cheeses.
- Pepper jellies, fruit chutneys add zest
- Artfully arranging your components is simply a question of alternating shapes, colours and textures. Or simply board a few chunks of cheese.
- Go from cheese to chacouterie with the addition of sliced cured meats
- Small labels can make it a cultural experience.
- Don’t forget your non-drinking friends when you choose beverages… we carry a delicious sparkling apple juice & a variety of de-alcoholized wines.