Choose from a variety of styles of cakes and pastries from a simple spiced honey cake to a flaky almond tart to large cake slabs.
- Schep’s ontbijtkoek/honey cake – a healthy traditional cake made with honey and rye flour
- Gemberkoek – a similar cake to above studded with candied ginger
- Friese kruidkoek – another firm traditional cake spiced with cinnamon and cloves. Comes pre-sliced.
- Kuchenmeister pound cakes. How to make a berry trifle.
- Boterkoek – a butter cake with or without almond filling
- Almond tarts – available in regular or puff pastry
- Butter tarts – a stock favourite
- **Appeltaart – a cross between an apple cake and pie
- **Gebakjes/Petit Fours – iced caked and filled bottoms. Comes in a mix of vanilla and mocha
- **Oranje Koek – An almond filled, iced spice cake that originates in the province of Friesland. Comes in a small and large size
- **Tompozen/Mille-feuille/Napoleons/Vanilla slices – Custard filled flaky pastry topped with chocolate drizzled vanilla icing
- **Hazelnut cake with mocha icing – Comes in an 8 inch square
- **Mocha and Vanilla cakes – comes in 8 inch square, half slabs or full slabs. The small square will serve 9, a half slab can cut into 24 good sized pieces and the slab twice that. The slab can be ordered in 1/2 vanilla &1/2 mocha. All sizes can be ordered with personalized decoration.
Why the European Coffeebreak is special. Fika, Koffeekletz & Gezelligheid